This thing is really inspiring. Every sound is usable and it’s lots of fun.Ross McNae
( Twin Atlantic )
Don’t let the small size fool you, the sound of this thing is massive! The redesigned engine is amazing. Add in the distortion, and it’s on another level! Punchy as f**k! This bad boy is my new go to machine for kick and snare!Kenny Larkin
( Techno producer from Detroit )
The DrumBrute Impact is built like an absolute analog tank! It instantly became the warmest and punchiest drum machine in my studio. It sounds amazing and plays even better. I’m actually performing my parts with this machine and the songs sound like it.JT Daly
( Songwriter / Engineer )
Every inch a winner
From its hard-wearing pads to its raucous driven sound palette, its compact form to its quick to master sequencer, DrumBrute Impact has been designed from the ground up by passionate musicians for passionate musicians.
Jam showing the rawer side of the machine. All sounds coming from the DrumBrute Impact, using the built-in distortion, and with additionnal touch of processing from Ableton's Color Limiter.
This very lively jam was recorded straight from the machine, performed in one take. It is clearly making the most of all the instruments' ranges and performance features. All sounds coming from DrumBrute Impact and its built in distortion circuit, n o external processing applied.
Ambient and relaxing track made using DrumBrute impact for drums, as well as Analog Lab for synth sounds. Additional processing was made using Ableton's native ping pong delay effect on the Snare 2.
This à la micro-house jam/track shows well the variety of sounds that can be achieved by using accent tracks and automating the color of the instruments. All sounds coming from the DrumBrute Impact, using the built-in distortion, and with additionnal touch of processing from Ableton's Color Limiter.
Groovy and ambient electro composition put together very quickly thanks to the handy sequencer. 3 Instances of DX7V were used for the synth parts. Processing include DrumBrute Impact's built-in distortion at a discrete setting, and Ableton's Glue Compressor for mild compression.
In this ethereal track, Snare 2 is being used as a way to simulate a crash, thanks to its longer decay settings. Additional processing was made using Ableton's native ping pong delay effect on the Snare 2. All synth sounds come from Analog Lab.
- DrumBrute Impact unit
- Power supply
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 13.5 x 9.6 x 2.2 inches (342 x 243 x 57mm)
- Instrument weight : 4 lbs. (1.84 Kg)
- 10 pure analog sounds: Kick, Snare 1, Snare 2, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cowbell, Cymbal, Closed Hat, Open Hat, and FM Sound
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Optional Color sound-shaping on all instruments (except Cowbell)
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Polyrhythm capabilities: each drum track can be a separate length
- Swing: global or per instrument
- Randomness: generate pattern variations
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Roller for real time instruments rolls
- Output Distortion with bypass
- Smart metronome with headphone override
- Multiple sync options: Internal / MIDI / Clock, including 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Master output, & optional individual audio outputs for Kick, Snares, Hats and FM Sound
- 3.5mm headphone output