Soaring beyond the past
Besides recreating the original features of the Solina, we took a step further and expanded the sonic palette beyond anything the original designers could have imagined.
Additional features like the Vox Humana and Resonators from the 1978 Bob Moog polysynth, original paraphonic and new polyphonic modes of operation, a 24dB per octave filter on the bass section, an LFO, an arpeggiator, and more all add up to creating the biggest and baddest string machine ever.
The Solina in particular blows my mind. It’s lush and authentic, I’ve used the real thing on numerous records and this is the only emulation that I’d use.Richard Simpson
( Coldplay )
I’ve never actually played this thing before and the first time I did was in the V collection. I realised what it was and thought: ‘Oh my god! That’s where these sounds come from!’ It’s incredible.Paul Wilson
( Snow Patrol )
For someone who has spent most of their life playing live with real analogue instruments I've always found it so hard to replicate the warmth and fullness with software. Solina bridges that gap so perfectly I imagine my instruments will be gathering dust in my studio now!Kevin Baird
( Two Doors Cinema Club )
All keyboard sounds are from Solina V. The backing track is the “Diamond Strings” preset. The lead is the "Fat in the Middle" preset by Erik Norlander.
All sounds are from Solina V.
All sounds except banjo and drums are from Solina V.
- All of the original parameters of the ARP/Eminent Solina string ensemble
- Vox Humana sound modeled after the original 1978 Bob Moog's Polysynth
- Classic Paraphonic operation as well as selectable Polyphonic mode
- 1978 Bob Moog’s polysynth resonator section on Upper Section
- 24dB per octave resonant filter on Bass Section
- Arpeggiator on Bass Section
- LFO for vibrato, tremolo and filter modulation
- Aftertouch and velocity level controls
- Solina MK1 and MK2 ensemble modes
- 3-mode stereo chorus
- Stereo dual phaser
- Analog delay
- Digital sync delay
- Convolution reverb with 24 modeled reverbs
- 150 presets