Setup a MIDI controller in my favorite DAW
Please find below how to setup a MIDI Controller in your favourite DAW.
This article explains how to correctly setup your controller MIDI ports in Live MIDI preferences.
1. Open the Settings menu and head to the Controllers
2. Click the Add drop-down menu and select your controller.
If your device isn’t listed, please select Generic MIDI Keyboard.
This article explains how to correctly setup your controller MIDI ports in Cubase.
1. Open the Studio menu > Bundles.
2. Open the MIDI Devices tab and click Add.
3. Assign your new MIDI device’s Input Port to the controller of your choice and receive MIDI from it. (Or assign the Output port to send MIDI to it.)
This article explains how to properly setup your controller MIDI ports in FL Studio.
In Logic Pro X, as soon as your MIDI controller is detected in the Audio MIDI Setup, the controller should be available in Logic Pro X.
1. Open the Setup menu > MIDI > and select MIDI Input Devices.
2. Enable your MIDI device's Input MIDI port by clicking its checkbox.
3. Click OK.
This article explains how to properly setup your controller MIDI ports in Studio One.
1. Open Reason preferences and open the Control Surfaces tab.
2. Click on Add
3. In manufacturer select Arturiaor Other and specify the model of your controller.
Finally select your MIDI input by clicking the drop-down box at the bottom of the window.